Lynn Valley Clubs & Associations
Along with anchor organizations such as the Lynn Valley Community Association and the Lynn Valley Lions, this neighbourhood is home to other clubs and service groups that we encourage you to explore. To discuss having your group listed here, please contact us at info@LynnValleyLife.com.
Lynn Valley Community Association
The LVCA has been fostering community pride and resident involvement since 1911. From concert series to civic issues, the LVCA is there for you! Info: www.lvca.ca
Lynn Valley Lions
This long-standing club provides us with many services throughout the year, the crown jewel of which is Lynn Valley Day on the last Saturday of May. Info: www.lynnvalleylions.com
Lynn Valley Seniors Association
The Lynn Valley Seniors Association, headquartered in the Mollie Nye heritage house, offers a huge range of social, educational and health-promoting talks, tours, clubs and classes for people 55 and older. Info: www.lvsa.ca
Lynn Valley Legion
The Royal Legion, Branch 114, welcomes adult visitors to its legion hall at 1630 Lynn Valley Rd. Live music and food are just some of the offerings on the menu, and you’ll often see the group represented at local public events. Info: 604-987-2050
Lynn Valley Garden Club
The garden club, first established in 1943, offers monthly meetings, guest speakers, plant sales and garden tours. Info: www.lynnvalleygardenclub.org
Lynn Valley Arts Organizations:
Please see the listing in our Arts Scene section.
- Lynn Valley mom Michelle Clark is the founder of an active meet-up group for local moms. It’s a great way to get out and meet other parents!
- The Open Door Society provides single mothers and their children with a caring network, workshops, child care and a meal. It meets on Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Hillside Church on Lynn Valley Road.
Young Peoples’ Associations and Sporting Groups:
- Young nature lovers are invited to join the Young Naturalists’ Club of B.C. - a local branch meets in the Lynn Canyon Ecology Centre each month. Call the ecology centre at 604-990-3755 for more information.
- Soccer lovers will want to check out the Lynn Valley Soccer Association (North Vancouver Football Club). Go, team!
- Lynn Valley Little League teams have been hitting them out of the park for more than 50 years. Visit their site to learn more about teams and registration.
Lynn Valley Churches:
- Church of Jesus Christ (Latter Day Saints), 941 Lynn Valley Rd., 604-980-2137.
- Hillside Church, 870 Lynn Valley Rd., 604-985-1122.
- Lynn Valley Full Gospel, 1160 East 29th St, 604-980-0307
- Lynn Valley United, 3201 Mountain Hwy., 604-987-2114 (shares building with Korean Methodist congregation).
- Mount Olivet Lutheran Church, 1700 Mountain Hwy., 604-987-5710.
- New Life Christian Centre, 2800 Mountain Hwy, 604-986-2288.
- St. Clement’s Anglican Church, 3400 Institute Rd., 604-988-4418.
- St. Stephen’s Catholic Church, 1360 East 24th St., 604-985-1962.
- Westlynn Baptist Church, 1341 E. 27th St., 604-986-4516.